Neurology opening in Marquette, Michigan.
Hospital in Marquette, Michigan (on Lake Superior) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Neurosurgeon to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Well-established program with opening due to retirement of Medical Director/Chief of Staff
- Option to expand the practice with sub-specialty training and experience to be considered, especially in spine
- Neuroscience Center consists of neurosurgeons, neurologists, interventional neuroradiology, neurophysiology, complete imaging modalities, and use of tPA for stroke
- Strong patient loyalty
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior with access to hundreds of miles of untouched wilderness, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Thrive in a family friendly and active community with adventure and activities year round. Home to Northern Michigan University and tourist driven economic well-being.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: Click Here to Apply />